Saturday, June 11, 2016

Joanne's 26th Birthday



I turned 26 yesterday, and it was quite honestly the best birthday yet. I got all dressed up, and got picked up for a surprise dinner at Panhandler Pies. I really liked the restaurant, it was cute and old-timey, and we were in and out before the dinner rush so I liked it  even more, and their burgers are GREAT!
Birthday Blog 1
Birthday Blog 2
Birthday Blog 4
We came home, popped in a movie and ate peanut butter pie. Who needs cake when there’s pie?!
DSC_0245
All completed by this epic sunset view.
DSC_0246
The next weekend, Derek came to pick me up because he’d planned a surprise party with his housemates at their place. He tried to play it off like we were just going to hang out around the house. This is my “yeah right, if nothing’s happening, then why do you have the camera out” face đŸ˜€
Birthday Blog 7
They had balloons and streamers up and helped Derek make all my favorite food: french fries and Hawaiian pizza, lol. We ate and hung out, and it was a great day!
DSC_0270
26, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment