Monday, April 25, 2016

Love Week 2016!


This week is special to me for so many reasons. It’s my final week in California…eek! But also, by the end of this week, I get to see my love…yay! We’ve rocked this long-distance thing, but I am glad to be nearing the end of it!
Here’s a cool statistic, since being in a relationship, we’ve had probably a hundred phone calls and there’s only been exactly two times we’ve intentionally hung up without saying “I love you.” (Even though we called each other back and apologized, lol). I know that’s a corny statistic, I’ll make it even more corny by saying, my goal is to not make it 3.
Anyway, can you tell I’m excited?! And in love?! <insert heart eyes emoji>
In celebration of the week, and to channel all this excited energy, I have a couple of fun blogs lined up for this week: Our Love Story! We both sat down to write these down because when I read a couples blog, I always look for the love story first, and I’ve always wanted to do one, and now I get to do one!
So mine will post tomorrow, and D’s side will post on Wednesday. After that, we probably won’t have much going on as I disappear on a little “secret” trip, but I have some posts lined up to post while I’m away and I’ll be back next week with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment