Sunday, April 17, 2016

Weekly Favorites


Blogs
This week has been all about discovering new blogs. Nothing beats the feeling of stumbling across a new blog and camping out there for a couple of days reading every post in their archive. Since I’m sort of new to the blogging world, these recommendations are basically what I want to be when I grow up 😉

Music

This past week included some disappointment on the house-hunting front, and I definitely needed some time to re-connect with God and remember who holds everything together. So Friday night had me singing along to this album and being reminded that in Him is all I need.




Products
I’m trying to simplify my hair care process as much as possible and here’s where Shea Moisture comes in. Their products are definitely up there when it comes to clean ingredients, and they have so many lines, it just takes the guesswork out of trying to figure out what my hair needs when. I’ve used the Jamaican Black Castor Oil shampoo about three times now, and I have to give it credit for totally getting rid of a pesky dandruff problem I was starting to get. It’s super moisturizing and a little goes a loooong way. I just used the treatment masque from the same line today and both products smell like warm vanilla cream pie – love! We will definitely be a Shea Moisture household.

I usually use a home made olive & coconut oil blend keep my hair frizz-free, but I honestly didn’t feel the need for any more product after using the Carol’s Daughter Sacred Tiare leave-in conditioner spray. It literally reduced my hair breakage after 2 days of use. Definite thumbs up!

This was fun to do, see you guys next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment